Permanent Jewelry Appointment
Book your permanent jewelry appointment with AMĒNAH at our Laguna Beach shop! Each bracelet is made in solid 14 karat yellow gold, sized perfectly to your wrist, and made to be worn all day, every day!
Appointments are 15 minutes long, for up to 2 bracelets per person. For any additional bracelets, please book two appointments back-to-back.
Availability is subject to change--scheduled appointments are encouraged, and walk-ins are welcome!
How it's done:
1) Choose your bracelet chain - Shoreside, Endless Summer, High Tide, Marine, Lagoon, Mini Shoreside
2) Choose a charm - Lemon Enamel Charm, Spike Charm, Diamond Bezel Drop, Labradorite Bezel Drop
3) Get measured + soldered!
Things to Note:
Minimum welding age is 10. Anyone under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
We don't recommend this process if you have ever had an allergic reaction to 14k gold.
Prices do not include tax, and payments are taken on the spot. All sales are final.
Free repairs are offered within 10 days of your appointment, after 10 days, repairs are $15 per bracelet
Can the Bracelet be Removed? Can it be reattached?
- If you ever need to remove your bracelet, you can cut it off with a pair of scissors, or wire cutters. We recommend cutting the jump ring off if one is used in your appointment.
- Bracelets can be reattached for free within 10 days of your appointment. After 10 days, reattachment costs $15 (not including tax) per bracelet.
Will it Hurt?
- Not at all! Soldering is done with an electrical soldering machine, with a precision point of 1mm, so soldering is done far enough away from your body to not feel anything.
You're all Booked When I am Around. Can You Accommodate Me?
- We'll do our best! Please stop by, call us (949) 715-8399, or email us email@example.com and we can try to fit you in! :)
Do you offer Silver or 14k Gold Fill Permanent Bracelets?
- As more people are prone to allergies with silver and 14k gold fill jewelry, we do not offer this as an option.
Do you Offer Permanent Necklaces or Anklets?
- Currently, we do not. If you are interested, please reach out to us! If we get enough requests, we might just add it to the menu! ;)
Can I Gift Someone a Permanent Bracelet Appointment?
- Appointments can be made on behalf of another person, and gift cards are available for purchase as well.
Phone: (949) 715-8399
Sunday - 11:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - 11:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday - CLOSED
Wednesday - 11:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday - 11:00am - 5:30pm
Friday - 11:00am - 6:30pm
Saturday - 11:00am - 6:30pm