As we get ready for spring and summer, we turn to our favorite natural textile, Linen. Linen is timeless, sustainable, breathable, and luxurious. Linen trousers are comfortable to wear all day long, and can easily be dressed up or down, making a linen outfit our go-to wardrobe staple for the warmer seasons. At AMĒNAH, we love a classic wide leg, high rise trouser for any season, so here is our curated guide for ideas on linen pants outfits, and how to style different types and silhouettes of linen pants. From classic styles like a tailored pleated trouser, to more dramatic shapes, like linen palazzo pants, or linen harem pants, we'll tell you an easy top to match, and what shoes to wear with your linen pants.
- High Waisted Wide Leg Linen Pants: A timeless choice, and the perfect addition to your minimal wardrobe capsule, high rise wide leg pants are a must. For an elegant night-time look, tuck in a satin camisole and pair with a blazer and some strappy heels.
- Belted Linen Pants: Add some definition to your waist with a belted linen pant. Wear with a simple white tee tucked in, a denim jacket and some chunky sneakers for a casual day out or a lunch date with friends.
- Striped Linen Pants: Stripes are always in style, and this summer is no exception. We love a beachy nautical look, and striped linen pants are perfect to match with a pair of loafers or boat shoes, and a tucked in sweater vest in a classic navy or white.
- Cropped Linen Pants: Show off your summer sandals with a pair of cropped linen pants. This style is perfect for a day at the beach or a picnic in the park.
- Linen Culottes: Culottes are a trendy and comfortable option for summer. Pair them with a satin blouse with some ruffles or gathering details and your favorite high heeled sandals.
- Linen Joggers: Joggers aren't just for the gym anymore. Choose a linen version and pair with a cropped tee or tank top and some flip flops or sandals for a stylish and comfortable option for running errands or relaxing at home.
- Linen Harem Pants: For an easy swimsuit beach cover up, we love a a pair of linen harem pants. For a boho beachy aesthetic outfit idea, wear with a loose knit or crochet top for texture, and some gladiator sandals.
- Linen Paperbag Pants: The paperbag waist is a timeless style that we love in a full length trouser or short. For this silhouette, we suggest wearing a bodysuit or fitted top tucked in. Pair with a knit cropped cardigan and some espadrille sandals for a summer night dinner date and walk along the pier.
- Printed Linen Pants: Make a statement with a bold print on your linen pants. Choose from florals, animal prints, or abstract designs. Whatever your pattern choice, make sure to pick a simple, neutral solid colored top to match. We love wearing a printed linen trouser for a casual outfit, so our favorite shoe to go with the look is an easy slide sandal.
- Linen Cargo Pants: Cargo pants are a classic style that never goes out of fashion. Choose a linen version for a lightweight and comfortable option for summer. Pair with a cut out tee and some chunky Doc Martin sandals for street inspired look.
- Linen Tapered Pants: For a more tailored look, choose a tapered linen pant. This style is perfect for a day at the office or a business lunch. Wear with a front tucked oversized men's shirt and some mules for a casual chic outfit to wear out to a lunch or dinner with friends.
- Linen Palazzo Pants: The ultimate in comfort and style, palazzo pants are a must-have for any summer wardrobe. Pair with a simple white tank top and white sneakers for an easy casual look. We especially love wearing linen pants as a beach cover up paired with a crochet top.
- Linen Drawstring Pants: For a relaxed and casual outfit for a day at home or a movie night with friends, choose a pair of linen drawstring pants. Wear with a cropped button down collared shirt and some loafer slides.
- Linen Beach Pants: Don't forget about your beach vacation. Choose a pair of gauze linen beach pants for a comfortable and stylish option for the sand and surf. For an elegant look to take you from the beach to your favorite restaurant, layer over a crochet or mesh top and add your favorite flat sandals.
- Linen Overalls: Overalls are back in style, and a linen version is the perfect choice for summer. Pair with a t-shirt or tank top for a comfortable and stylish look and some white dad sneakers.
At AMĒNAH, we always make sure to carry a choice of high waisted linen pants for the spring and summer seasons, with our favorite silhouettes being a wide leg linen trouser, and well as beachy linen palazzo pants. Our linen trousers are always made from high-quality materials and are designed to keep you comfortable and stylish all summer long. Don't miss out on adding this timeless wardrobe staple to your collection that is sure to become your new favorite staple.